20 January 2010

my book fall into d drain @.@

finally .. my line was fixed xD thx to my papa n pls.. i beg euu all.. kick streamyx ass.. made mii suffer for duno how many days n weeks..

this few days bz for ranjer's marching only.. seems thrs no time for any other activity including hmwork n on9.. once euu reach home.. euu feel like goin onto bed and have a perfect rest.. n thrs goes with slping.. ahhhh ~ until d nx day of morning.. ohh gosh !! this is wat a student life is.. sch, koku, tt, slp.. they are repeating everyday until v had no more battery to move on for another activity.. not even a time to relax..

today i've something to tell.. its quite embarassing for mii @.@ when i reach sch.. 1st thing i do for sure is open d car door =) without open it how euu get into sch ? lol .. lame joke.. k.. normal back.. once i open.. i duno i suddenly lost control.. my books which i hold fall out of my hand.. n .. they scattered over d roadside of sch main gate n my mathematics textbook fell into d drain >.< it =".="">

No comments:

Post a Comment