07 March 2010

7 march 2010, 3.40am

alright .. im still awaken .. i could get my slp .. d 1st reason is bcoz i am full now xD i jz had my supper with vic n jc at siang mlm .. 2nd reason is i need to salute my moody feeling again n again n again..==

as usual .. i went out again xD almost, ermmm.. not almost.. is TOTALLY ! every sat im going out .. to SENTRAL .. ohh goshh !! its gonna b my habit.. but i went out for reason today .. i went choc fountain n fruit ice-blended to ask for sumting .. in addition .. another purpose of goin thr is to STUDY SEJ with ys xD but then .. u knw ~ can we study ? v r chit-chatting more than study .. playing comp.. on9 .. talking craps .. duhss ! nvm .. i jz hope for pass for sej paper ==

i had a murtabak ayam at pelita for my dinner ! huhuuu ~ quite nice but quite a large quantity for me == yet .. today i can fin 1 by myself xD i guess its a long time i din eat fin my meal ..

today i watched true legend .. with jack n jc .. midnite show .. huhuuu ~ pity jack coz he watched twice .. n i ignored him although he jz sit bside me .. pity him ..

after d mv .. jack waiting for car while jc n me went to toilet .. after that v head back oldtown to find him but he had gone .. then .. i saw 2 lengluis standing at d 2nd floor of d tesco carpark .. waving their hand n calling us.. it seems like calling jc .. coz its impossible for same sex strangers whistling except if she is les ? huhuuu ~ v went n see properly .. mana tau .. its 4 38 ppl .. jeson, keat hoe, huey ying n yu hui.. they keep watching me all the time n i was wondering wat they were doing thr ? in this middle of the nite ? anyway ~ im goin to end now ..

byeeee X)

No comments:

Post a Comment