04 January 2010

3rd January

soo fast.. new year.. new life.. awwwww !! i jz missed my past year lots..

anyway.. today.. i went for my 1st kursus for undang-undang.. so i need to be awake at 7++am..>.< after that i went for my breakfast b4 goin sentosa.. hmmms.. after v took d colour blind test, its our kursus time.. bowink time !! for 5h in d classs.. listen to them.. while slping..xD.. i slp for almost an hour in d classs but d speakers doesnt wake neither mii nor the others up.. instead.. he still continue wat he wana say.. lol .. so.. my kursus end at 3pm..

after that.. as usual.. sentral again..xD.. at 1st.. i tot sat is my last day of skating.. i promised myself not to go again today.. but.. I FAILED TO DO THAT.. n once again.. n d last time for this holiday.. i went skating.. with d same gang .. today.. damn packed with ppl.. hard to skatee.. after skating.. v head to pelita for our dinner.. then v cont skate again.. around 10.30 chai fetch mii back..

and again.. papa blaa mii again.. coz.. he doesnt like i sit motor.. now.. i hope i can fasta fin my kursus =)

No comments:

Post a Comment