08 December 2009

=(

sighss.. i ate calories again in d mid of nite .. its damn a lot ~

2 hotdogs
1 egg
2 slices of bread with butter
1 slice of cheese =.=
plenty of chillies

that is just attracting mii >.< the temptation is very strong tht i cant manage to resist it .. i ate bout 5 meals ady today ..

11am, 4.30pm, 6.30pm, 8,30pm and 11.30pm.. swtt.. almost every 2h ate once..

my bro's fault laa ~ today during breakfast i ady eat d same thing d.. breakfast wert.. at least still ok .. bro working that time.. mama nite ask him wana eat onot.. do euu think he will reject ? PUII .. mama then ask d others since she's doin it for him.. ahhhhhh.. i shud say NO n DONT EVA STEP INTO D KITCHEN .. n wait for all of them eat fin.. sob..

im getting fatter n fatter this hols .. without any exercise .. ohh.. got 1 .. wiggie walk in sentral >.< .. thrs no other activities sumo bsides that.. ahh .. 1 more.. finger exercise.. ON9.. my size, my ass, my thigh.. its OMG that i can compare with an elephant .. haha.. soo over isnt it ?xP

i promise myself to improve my language sub esp ENGLISH n SEJ in this hols .. guyss ~ wat im doin now ? BLOGGING .. FB.. MSN.. wat else ? ohh yaa.. WATCH TV.. r they related to wat i promised ? if yes pls tell mii =) im here to gv euu a punch.. my eng is soo poor with all those broken eng n poor grammar n vocabulary ~ n i dont hv sej book to revise.. even bookstore is out of stock.. im waiting for my fren to gimme.. hope i can catch up everything.. hmmmmmms ~

its 'early' now.. ady 3.30.. haha.. stop here today..
P/S : here to wish my twin cous happy bday ^^

nites n dreams ^^ good afternoon ( wondering y bb in christmas carol is good afternoon .. isnt good afternoon is used to greet ppl ? )

[ y my blog cannot cannot add colour n change d position of text in my post d ?T.T .. any1 can ans mii ? ]

4 comments: