22 October 2009

SIVIK TEST

YEAHH !! tomoro sucks test.. sv test.. LOL.. as usual.. im still sitting here on9..>.<.. sumo playing poker.. swttt.. today poker damn lucky..xDD.. my chips from 20k jump too 50k in within a long moment..xDD.. win about 5 times in a row.. on9 from 11 until now d.. 12.43am.. within 23h towards my sv test.. lalalaaa~

diee laaaa~ 27 oct final exam starts.. i still haven start study..T.T.. sumo 1st day bm2 n SEJ 2.. damn.. how i revise sej laa..? got pariwarta work.. shit.. all members oso haven gv their article.. goo rush them.. sumo gv such long long + many excuses.. by right fri i think they can gimme.. but.. i plan tuu study sej this weekend.. my hope all lost..T.T.. fri hope can fast fast fin my pariwarta n.. not tuu think bout fb fb fb fb fb.. HATE FB !! addicted mii..T.T.. then sat pulak prefect dinner.. afternoon need goo decorate.. nite dinner.. that day nonit study nonit anything d loo.. swtttt.. i jz feeling wana screw off everything now.. dun care.. aihs...

hope i reli can catch up my sej.. chap 6, 7, 8..T.T.. y laa government made sej as teras sub..? hate it..T.T

4 comments:

  1. excuse me..i FINIZ my assignment d lehs..>.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knw laa.. others maaa.. now i jz receeive sum niaa.. not totally all.. say fri wana gimme.. fri all absent.. WTH

    ReplyDelete
  3. swt lahs..coz u say ALL..lols..which included me..duhs..xDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. blekk..xDD.. paisehh loo~ sowrieeeeeeeee..xDD

    ReplyDelete