27 October 2009

i gave up EVERYTHING

ok.. done !! furr bout 5 pg..>.<.. i can confirm that my sej gonna fail this time.. haahaa.. at 1st i was very tension.. arrrrr~ kept headache.. duno wat tuu study 1st.. this n that.. in this eleventh hour, i dun feel anything.. happily chating wif frens.. swtt.. no pressure.. no stress.. mayb i reli gv up d..? swtt.. i dun feel any nervous.. afraid..? frightened..? OHHH.. NOO of coz.. i hv changed my mind.. i will jz do my best in that exam.. dun care wateva d.. study until whr i can.. n jz goo with d war..~ yeahh !! done.. jz hope that i dun drop class.. coz of that c2pig sub.. n furr sure my top10 gonna say bye byee d.. aihs.. 1st time..T.T.. as i tried my best.. thats enuff furr mii.. wat my parents will say..? duhhs.. dun care..

as a conclusion.. no pain no gain.. soo.. i wont gain anything probably..=)
cont burning midnite oil.. tataa~
last msg furr sej : sej.. U'RE SUCKS !!

No comments:

Post a Comment