04 September 2009

heartache..T.T

today..
i got my mark..
all oso got d..
except furr 2 sub laa..xD
math n sv..
coz sick..
hehe..
almost all oso A loo..
but then xim tiaa arr..

my mark :
bm 79
eng 79
chem 79
phy 71
bio 86
add math 94
moral 80
sej 69

OHH MYY GOSHH !!
its KILLING MII..!!
my BM ENG CHEM n BIO..=(
1 more mark tuu get A1 n A2 arr..
y teacher duwan spare that particular 1 mark..?
bcoz of that my gpp might lose tuu a lot ppl d..
approx 0.4 de gpp gone lerr..
v got 1 paper written our class student de mark 1..
when i saw my sej 69..
i almost cry out..T.T
y this time my result all lidat 1..?
I STILL NOT SATISFY..
i wana resit d exam..
try my best of the best.. score d best..
i will try even harder during my end year exam n SPM ~
esp my SEJ..

after that my eng period..
d most scary period today..T.T
bcoz my oral haven done..
haha..
teacher keep rushing d but i act duno..
but then that MONKEY keep help teacher beg mii goo doo oral..
SWT !!
at 1st i duwan 1..
coz i scared..
i scared talk in front of many ppl..
at last i courage myself goo lerr..
my title of oral is 'how tuu make a bird paper'..
wakakaa..
im holding a piece of paper while standing front..
extreme nervous..
when folding d paper oso keep shivering..
trembling like a leaf arr..T.T
talk oso hard.. vocab all stuck liao..xD
then after few min end d.. goo see mark.. 23/30 niaa..
sobb..
cha than last time..
aihz..
as long as oral pass d i oso can liao..
nonit scared anymore..haha..

today got acc tt..
kana sudden gv test pulak..
he owez de lerr..
hmms..
fortunately i knw how tuu doo..xD
until imbangan duga liao..
frightening part..
count d..
TAK BOLEH IMBANG..
shit jorr loo..
recheck 2 3 times..
ntg gone wrong oso..
mana tau..
saw my baki bank n tunai 4got put in..
swt..
waste my time..
finaly can imbang d..
haha.. beta than jz now stuck thr..

k laa~ end my story..
buaiz..

3 comments: